How to install APK, XAPK, or ZIP?
You can install APK files on your Android smartphone or tablet directly from your browser.
1. Just open/tap your downloaded APK File from downloads and tap Yes when prompted.
2. Follow the steps on the screen.
3. You should then be able to see it installing on the screen of your device.
4. The app will begin installing on your device.
1. Once the XAPK file has finished downloading, go to File Manager and rename the extension to zip.
2. Then, long press on the file to decompress it and it will reveal two major files (an APK file and an Android folder).
3. APK file installation is mentioned above.
4. Copy the OBB file from Android folder and paste it inside the OBB folder of your Android's internal storage.
5. OBB folder location: Internal Storage/Android/OBB/"Paste the Folder Here".
Place the downloaded OBB file at the correct location on your device. Follow the steps where you’ve to put the OBB file.
1. First of all, unzip/extract the downloaded OBB or Data file.
2. Copy the ‘Data’ folder and place it into the given path: Internal Storage/Android/obb/"paste the folder here".
3. If you cannot find the OBB or Data folder, you can create a new folder manually (New Folder: obb).