Summoner’s Greed is a strategy genre gameplay like Monster Legends. In Summoner’s Greed You are the greatest and most powerful summoner, broke into the King’s castle. And also you stole his priceless royal treasure. So you gleefully take your loot back to your lair in Summoner’s Greed. But the King has sounded the alarm and deployed his endless army of valiant heroes to bring it back. So it’s time to ready your defenses. Then they can’t steal your precious treasure in Summoner’s Greed.
In this idle TD game, you will strategically place your towers and cast powerful spells to defend against endless waves of the Kingdom’s mightiest heroes. So you defend your ‘stolen’ (treasure) loot against a variety of do-gooding heroes. Like the lowly peasant, the axe-wielding lumberjack, the ice mage and the King’s Elite Knight himself. So your kind don’t want to mess with him in Summoner’s Greed.
However summon monsters and minions to fight the king’s army. So you can earn magical orbs for defeating wave after wave of the King’s heroic army. Further you use them to power your summoner’s portal to call forth a variety of monsters, creeps and minions to aid your defense. In Summoner’s Greed you recruit the common slimes, Slimey and Grimey. Then the super rare and absurdly cute hellhound Mocha – or Teddy, the EPIC teddy bear with superhuman strength. So with dozens of creatures to call to your defense of Summoner’s Greed. You can also try same genre game Grow Castle. Do you have what it takes to defend against the heroes of the Kingdom?
Summoner’s Greed Features
- In Summoner’s Greed there are dozens of monsters and towers to summon.
- You can defend against endless waves of heroes and bosses.
- So each monster has their own unique abilities and secondary powers in Summoner’s Greed.
- While you upgrade your towers to increase their effectiveness.
- Further you can collect common, rare, epic and legendary monsters.
- However you can defeat a variety of enemy heroes, each with their own unique skills.
- Strategically place your towers to cause maximum damage.
- In the same way you can use & upgrade spells to destroy, rebuild defences and buff your minions.
- Summoner’s Greed have original graphics & unique gameplay for a totally new kind of TD experience.