Assemble an army of your favorite champions in Teamfight Tactics, the PvP strategy autobattler from the studio behind League of Legends. While you can draft, deploy, and upgrade from a revolving pool of League of Legends champions in a round-based battle to become the top tactician. So you can run with Daredevils or ascend with Divines—the strategy is all up to you. League of Legends is also best battle gameplay, in which you can fight in battlefields and conqueror the enemies.
- Teamfight Tactics you will start the party. So ring in the new year with Festival of Beasts, the latest update featuring new champions from across the League of Legends universe. While you celebrate in style with exclusive Lunar New Year-themed Little Legends, interactive arenas, emotes, and more in Teamfight Tactics.
- In Teamfight Tactics you can outplay and outlast your opponents by recruiting a top-notch team ready to fight in your honor. And also dab on your enemies. Further there are random drafts and in-game events mean no two matches play out exactly the same.
- Teamfight Tactics have cross-platform support means you can play with your friends (and smash the competition) across PC, Mac, and mobile.
- Further you can rise up your ranks. While full competitive support and matchmaking. So from Iron to Challenger, climb the ladder based on your final standing in every game. However stay on that grind for Ranked rewards at the end of each set.
- So you can make every match your own with festive arenas, booms, and Little Legends. So in Teamfight Tactics you collect new looks just by playing games, or by purchasing them in the TFT store.
- Teamfight Tactics you will earn different rewards when your are playing. Further you will also unlock free Little Legends, arenas, emotes, and booms with the new Fates II Pass. Or upgrade to Pass+ for even more rewards.